Happy Monday friends! While you were soaking in the surprise sunrays this weekend, you may have missed out on a few important events. Don’t fret! We’ve got everything you need to know before you walk into the office this morning.
1. Sorry ladies, George Clooney is officially a married man! Him and Amal Alamuddin tied the knot in Venice this weekend. We imagine that the ceremony was nothing short of perfect. You have to see some of the beautiful photos to lust over. Congrats to the newlyweds! (CBC)
3. Emma Watson gave the speech of a lifetime adressing the UN on gender equality. Warning: when watching this, you may have the urge to standup and clap at your desk.
4. Protests broke out in Hong Kong. Citizens are protesting to keep their democratic rights which is facing a threat to be taken away by the government (Vox).
5. The memorial for Robin Williams was held this weekend. Friends and family gathered to say their final goodbye to the comedian who touched so many lives (Refinery29).
6. Fall is officially here and we are getting into the season by changing up our wardrobes to keep up comfy and cozy with the art of layering.
7. It was the first week of series premieres meaning all your shows are starting to make their fall debuts. Are we excited? Yes, we’ve already started to pick our faves.
8. This dessert could possibly be the best creation humanity has invented.
9. Here’s how to make your day more efficient just by changing these habits while on your computer.
10. Taylor Swift won the internet. (Time)
Republished by Blog Post Promoter