Hate is a strong word but sometimes hate is the only way to accurately describe a feeling. Tbh, it is always good to express your feelings but sometimes all the shade and cut eye in the world won’t accurately depict the hatred you feel. Take a moment, and reflect on the hate you may feel toward some (or all) people.
Do you fit this category?
1. Waking up in the morning with a sudden rush of dread because you realize you have to deal with people.
2. Having to dress up because you are meeting “important people”, that are not the Queen or President.
3. Your resting bitch face isn’t resting, it’s permanent.
4. Sarcasm is your way of deterring from accidentally slapping someone in the face.
5. You would very much like trample all slow walkers like this:
Hurry. The. *&%$. Up.
6. Clubbing is society’s form of torture.
7. Netflix is more reliable than people.
8. Any over-the-top relationship displays on Facebook: remind me one more time that you have a boyfriend.
9. You find it hard to keep friends because you rather stay in than go out and see them.
10. When people ask you stupid questions and you’re just like “Sorry, how many ways can you be annoying?”
11.Public transit is just…no.
12. It’s likely people tell you that you’re sassy but your answer is “no, I’m just right.”
13. The same goes for people you want to avoid – you deter to texting or headphones so you don’t have to talk to them.
14. You and your neighbour get home at the same time, but you pretend to rummage through your glove compartment just to avoid the awkward small talk that will ensue.
15. You’ve gone back into your apartment, office or taken the stairs just to avoid being in the elevator with someone.
16. You had a moment to relate to every single one of these.
Do you hate people?
Republished by Blog Post Promoter