“What’s your sign?”
Unfortunately, when it comes to approaching women many men resort to cringe-worthy and overused pick-up lines. These tacky one liners are their attempt to break the ice, but the result? An eye roll or a forced giggle at best.
You think they’d learn that these introductions rarely lead to a conversation and make them look unoriginal and cheesy. Women caught in these scenarios are often at a loss for words. But not anymore ladies because we’ve collected some of the most abused pick-up lines and crafted some clever responses.
Keep these in your back pocket for that next awkward greeting and hopefully he will think twice before using that pick-up line again.
1. Want to sit on my lap and talk about the first thing that pops up?
Well that’ll be a short conversation.
2. I’d better get a library card, cause I’m checking you out!
I doubt your reading comprehension is high enough.
3. Is there a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can see myself in your pants.
If you can see yourself so clearly, why do you think you have a chance with me?
4. You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You’re making all the other women look bad.
And you’re making all the other men look good.
5. Here’s $10. Drink until I’m good looking. Then come talk to me.
No amount of money could ever make that happen.
6. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Not as much as this conversation.
7. I hope you know CPR, cause you take my breath away!
Why would you need CPR? You’re full of hot air.
8. Is your Dad a baker? Cause you’ve got a nice set of buns!
Is your Dad a plumber? Cause you’re a piece of sh*t.
9. Do you have any raisins? Well, then how about a date?
How about some new material? This conversation has already dried up.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
Yeah, just don’t stop this time.
11. Looks like you dropped something…my jaw.
Looks like you dropped something too…your dignity.
12. If I could rearrange the alphabet I’d put ‘U’ and ‘I’ together.
I wouldn’t change anything. ‘N’ and ‘O’ are exactly where they should be.
13. Do you have a map? Cause I keep getting lost in your eyes.
No, but you’re on the right track with getting lost.
14. Are you from Tennessee? Cause you’re the only ten I see.
Are you from Illinois? Cause you’re ill-annoying me.
15. You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.
Hopefully I can forget this conversation.
16. Was that an earthquake, or did you just rock my world?
The only natural disaster is you.
17. I didn’t know angels flew so low.
I didn’t know losers aimed so high.
Ouch! That pick-up line comeback stung!
These lines are bold enough to send any man away to lick his wounds. They also prove that you’re confident and able to stand up for yourself. Share these comebacks with your girlfriends so they can protect themselves from uncomfortable confrontations, too.
What is the best pick-up line comeback you’ve used?
Republished by Blog Post Promoter