Everybody hits a wall sometimes. If you are working 40+ hours a week, plus trying to balance a social life, family, friends, and fitness, you are likely exhausted and sometimes find yourself wondering “what’s the point?”. You might need a small vacation, but if that’s not possible for you, some motivational quotes can help you remember why you do what you do.
Our team of highly motivated femmes submitted all of our favourite quotes to get you our of your rut and back into the grind.
1) Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. —Abraham Lincoln
2) The energy you’ll expend focusing on someone else’s life is better spent working on your own. Just be your own idol.
― Sophia Amoruso
3) The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb
4) Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
5) People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar
6) Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. – Paulo Coelho
7) The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it. – Jordan Belfort
8) Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. – Swami Vivekananda
9) Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
10) When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you. – Lolly Daskal
11) What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable. – Anonymous
12) The road to success is always under construction -Lily Tomlin
13) Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau
14) Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart. – Ancient Indian Proverb
15) When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon
16) First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end. –Aristotle
17) Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. –Joshua J. Marine
18) In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. –Bill Cosby
19) There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. –Roger Staubach
20) Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. –Farrah Gray
21) If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. –Oprah Winfrey
22) You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. –Maya Angelou
23) If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
24) Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt
25) It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. –Abraham Lincoln
Hopefully this post helped motivate you to work hard and reach for your goals. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t achieve them, especially yourself. Remember, we’re #femmebosses!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter