I’m not sure if it’s even possible to exist in a social world and not be hated on. It seems like everyone is trying to put others down or be a critic of some sorts. I have heard awful things about the internet and have experienced it in person myself. There will always be someone that you don’t mesh with and that’s okay. You don’t have to please everyone but you can however do some things to avoid being hated on. You can take steps to minimize the amount of haters you have. The more you check off this list, the less likeable you are and the more haters you probably have. Try to aim for the lowest score possible. Getting zero is impossible; we are all human after all. Life is about lessons and challenging ourselves to be the best versions of ourselves. Are you up for the challenge?
1. Be an asshole, always.
2. Expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter.
3. Treat people depending on what they can do for you.
4. Complain that no one works hard enough, then don’t do any yourself.
5. Walk in a group really slowly so you take up the whole side-walk.
6. Stand on the left side of the escalator.
7. Play music through your speakers for everyone on the bus to hear.
8. Complain about everything.
9. Complain about the same thing over and over again.
10. Fish for compliments.
11. Brag about everything.
13. Interrupt others while they’re speaking.
14. Spill everyone’s dirty little secrets.
15. Assume everyone is a robot with no feelings.
16. Be a celebrity.
17. Chew with your mouth open.
18. Yell at the top of your lungs for all conversations (especially in libraries).
19. Cut in front of lines.
20. Pay for everything in coins. (Mainly for large purchases).
21. Never admit you’re wrong.
22. Text other friends when you’re out with friends.
23. Always have your high beams on.
24. Ask why others aren’t talking but when they start to say something, start your own story.
25. Ask for directions but then walk in the opposite direction they tell you to.
26. Finish the toilet paper and leave the empty cardboard there.
28. Be overly dramatic about everything.
29. Ask for advice, but never take it.
30. Claim to be a good person.
31. Spoil books and movies.
32. Borrow money and never give it back.
33. Double park.
34. Complain you’re fat when you’re actually skinny.
35. Accept help but never offer help to others.
36. Be fake by talking about others behind their backs and being nice to them to their face.
37. Have a significant other
38. Be full of yourself.
39. Look down on others as peasants.
What did you score?
Republished by Blog Post Promoter