After all of these rumors about Jay-Z and Beyoncé getting a divorce have been making us stir. We are in full denial of the rumors and the couple’s appearance at the Made in America Festival in LA has given us hope that these rumors will be put to rest. Mr. and Mrs. Carter were seen cozying up to each other in LA during Kanye’s performance at the festival. Just look how cute they look. All we know for sure is they are possibly, potentially, maybe, staying together. While we wait for the truth to prevail, let’s backtrack and see our fave Jay-Z and Beyoncé moments of time and reminisce on why these two are not only industry royalty but also run our world (literally).
1. That time when Jay-Z and Beyoncé made their first “official” red carpet appearance together.
2. That time they were nothing but style and smiles at Coachella in 2010.
3. That time they shot this iconic picture at Beyoncé’s show in Atlantic City, NJ in 2012.
4. That time when Bey gave us a snapshot of how much fun her and Jay-Z have together.
5. That time when Jay-Z lifted Beyoncé up at his birthday party in 2013.
6. That time when they had a private dinner and Beyoncé was drinking and Jay-Z was all giddy.
7. That time they were cool and casual at a Nets vs. Knicks game at Madison Square Garden.
8. That time Jay-Z escorted Bey to her performance at the 2013 Presidential inauguration.
9. That time they made our hearts stop beating and released the preview to the movie that will never be.
10. That time Jay-Z brought Blue Ivy out on stage to present Queen Bey with the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award and he said she was the “greatest living entertainer” and Blue Ivy said “good job Mommy” and our hearts melted.
What’s your fave Jay-Z and Beyoncé Moment
Republished by Blog Post Promoter