Home decor can become quite an expensive spend, which is why we resort to Googling DIYs online. To add to your search, try out these cute balls of string that can be used to decorate your house in many ways. You can hang them from the ceiling, use them as table centrepieces (add candles and flowers!) or make smaller ones to stick a string of lights through to hang in your room. Whatever it is, get out the glue and get creative with this DIY string ball.
Things You’ll Need:
– string or yarn
– white liquid glue
– a balloon
– dyes, food coloring or pigments (optional)
– It’s much easier to accomplish this DIY when the balloon is hanging off of something. Try hanging it from the ceiling, the side of a desk, or in our case, a rolling clothes rack.
– Leave it to dry for a good 24 hours.
– If it caves in after you pop it, simply pull it back out gently.
– Use a balloon similar to the color of your string so the leftover bits blend in.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter