These easy snack recipes are yummy and delicious. These are good for those days where you have to prepare something for guests but don’t have that much time. It’s also great for kids coming home after school! Some of them can even be made into appetizers or a quick meal! All these easy snack recipes have less than 5 ingredients too so you won’t have to worry so much about what you’re missing when you’re grocery shopping. Check out these easy snack recipes and let us know what you think! Don’t know what to do with bean curd? Have you ever even heard of bean curd? Worry not! This 15 minute recipe for a bean curd snack will do the trick and impress all your friends.
- Mash the bean curd into a paste
- Pour in the egg, spring onions and prawn
- Stir until it reaches the consistency where the egg will hold the batter together
- Season with salt and pepper
- Scoop the batter into heated oil and fry until golden brown
In a cinch? Tired of having your kids or yourself eat unhealthy potato chips all the time? Make this recipe in a cinch and you can alter it your way so that it’s healthy and more nutritious!
- Mix the salt, pepper, bread crumbs and olive oil together.
- Dip the cauliflower into the mixture so that it’s coated with the breadcrumbs and seasonings
- Put the cauliflower florets on a baking tray
- Put the baking tray in the over for 15 to 20 minutes at 200C or until golden brown
Out of all the other easy snack recipes, this one is one of the easiest to make. You would not believe how simple you can turn your potatoes into fries! Simply follow this 4 step recipe below.
- Heat up the frying pan with the 3 tablespoons of oil
- Peel and cut up the potatoes into thin sticks (or as thin as you want your fries to be)
- Fry it in the pan
- Serve the fries with ketchup and sprinkle salt and pepper on top
Do you like Bruschetta? It’s always overpriced in restaurants, so why buy it there instead of making it yourself?! It’s one of the “hardest” easy recipes to do but we still think it’s prettyyyy easy considering you don’t need to do much but cut and bake!
- Cut the ciabatta bread in half and bake it in the oven or toaster at 350 just until it’s crunchy.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes
- Chop up the parsley and the garlic
- Rub garlic into the ciabatta bread
- Put the tomatoes on top of the ciabatta
- Drizzle some olive oil on top
- Top it off with the parsley!
If you have never heard of bitter gourd before, you should try to get to know it. It’s a really healthy vegetable that unfortunately is very bitter! Try making it with this recipe though, which will taste great and not bitter at all.
- Cut bitter gourd into slices.
- Place it on a microwavable plate
- Sprinkle salt, chilli powder and pepper on the slices of bitter gourd
- Microwave it for 5 mins.
- Wait for it to cool off and it will be done!
Would you try any of these simple recipes?
Republished by Blog Post Promoter