Prepare yourself for a super easy recipe that only takes 30 minutes to make. These pizza bites are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser at any party. ‘Cause really, who doesn’t love pizza? Not only is this really easy to make but it can also be made from leftovers from your previous pasta night or from whatever is lying around in the fridge. All you need is very few ingredients and some store bought puff pastry dough. This is also a really basic recipe to follow, if you don’t like some of the ingredients – feel free to substitute anything into your pizza pastry. Anything goes, so now #GetInMyMouth #Nomz!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Makes: Approximately 8 pastries.
2. 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese
3. Sliced Knockwurst Sausage (1 is enough, but add another if you want it to be extra meaty – if you know what I mean ;))
4. 1 Package of Puff Pastry Sheets
5. 2 Cloves of Garlic
6. Melted butter
7. Italian Seasoning
Shredded Chicken Breast
1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Salt or Garlic Powder
1. First prepare all your ingredients by cutting up all the protein as well as grate your cheese to desired amount.
2. Take the store-bought pastry sheet out of the freezer and lay it out and cut each sheet into 8 squared pieces.
3. Crush your garlic into a microwave-safe bowl and add your butter. Pop it into the microwave for 15 seconds or until fully melted.
Once it’s heated, add the optional garlic salt or garlic powder. This will give the butter a stronger taste.
4. Start assembling your pizza bites by stacking your ingredients onto a piece of pastry sheets. Brush on some of the butter and incorporate some of the garlic onto the pastry, now you are ready to stack.
First comes sauce, protein, then cheese. Take an additional piece of pastry dough and place it over top of your tower of pizza goodness. Seal your pizza bites by taking your fork and score the four edges to prevent the good stuff from seeping out.
5. Add the finishing touches by brushing on some butter to the top and the sides of the pastry. Continue assembling your pizza bites until all of the pastry is covered. Then sprinkle the Italian seasoning over top of the pastry.
6. Bake your pizza bites on a tray lined with waxed paper. Follow the instructions on the puff pastry box and patiently wait for them to bake. After the bites have completed baking wait 5 minutes to cool. Serve on a plate and enjoy!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter