As the temperatures dip quickly, everyone’s hiding in doors for a spot under the covers and hopefully something warm to fill their tummies. We’ve got just the recipe for you. With awesome anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, curry has been around for a very long time also thanks to it’s exotic spices and intoxicating aromas. Try this squash chicken curry stew for a chilly night in or to serve for your next dinner party.
1. Dice the potatoes, mama squash (has a great texture and sweet taste) and chicken breast
2. Boil water to cook the potato and squash. Don’t overcook! It’s better if it’s a bit undercooked. Remove from water and leave to the side.
3. Chop up the garlic and throw into a preheated pan with a dash of oil. Add the chicken chunks to cook them through.
4. Add in the potatoes and squash that has air dried.
5. Add in salt and curry powder. If you like sweet curry, add in coconut milk (optional).
6. Serve with a side of steaming rice and you’ve got an amazing meal!
There are other ingredients that you can toss into the curry for an even more nutritious packed meal. Carrots, peas, and onions are great additions to your bubbling pot of curry. Enjoy!
What do you like to add to your curry?
Republished by Blog Post Promoter