This recipe is dedicated to all those kitchen-phobes who cannot cook to save their lives. This is the easiest (but still delicious) tuna salad recipe that can be whipped up in no time and provide you with a moderately healthy lunch for work.
– 2 cans of tuna
– 1/2 an onion
– 1 stalks of celery
– 2 tablespoons of Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise
– Pinch of pepper
1. Open and drain the cans of tuna so you can dump them into a container to mash with a fork.
2. Dice half an onion (probably took the longest for us beginners) and add to the tuna.
3. Cut up the celery stalks into your preferable size. The bigger they are, the more crunch your sandwich will pack. Add to the container as well.
4. Plop in your Miracle Whip.
5. Add your pepper. You may increase the amount of pepper depending on your tastebuds. We capped it off at a pinch so we wouldn’t get carried away.
6. Place on a plate and enjoy! Try pairing it with one of our favourite easy-peasy drink recipes.
How do you like your tuna salad?
Republished by Blog Post Promoter