Have you heard of the no bake oreo parfait? This easy and delicious recipe is great for those hot summer days where you don’t want to touch the stove or turn on the oven. It’s really simple to do, and you can easily adjust the recipe to suit your needs! You’ll only need a few items that you can find in any grocery store. They’re also really good presents to give to someone as a present! (Oh how we love mason jar recipes!)
Before we get carried away with our love for desserts, here are the ingredients you will need:
- 1 box of Oreo baking crumbs
- 1 box of raspberries (or your berries of choice)
- 1 mason jar
- 2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding
- 2 tblspoons of butter
- 3 cups of cold milk
- 1 bottle of chocolate syrup
- 1 container of cool whip
- Start by preparing the chocolate pudding. Whip together the 2 packets of pudding into a large bowl with 3 cups of 2% milk. The thicker the milk is, the thicker your consistency will be.
- After the pudding is mixed, place it in the refrigerator and cool it for at least 30 minutes.
- Take the pudding out and mix it with 1 container of whipped cream (cool whip).
- After you’re done mixing the two, put it back in the fridge for another 15 minutes.
- Mix the oreo baking crumbs in another bowl with 2 table spoons of melted butter.
- Start layering the bottom of the mason jar with the orea baking crumbs.
- The final layering should be like as follows:
After layering, put it into the fridge again for 30 minutes or until your desired coolness and it’s ready to eat! If you have a smaller mason jar or want to make less, do it with half as many ingredients. You can make it look less messier if you remember to flatten our the layers before adding more on top! It’s easier to with a smaller mason jar or a smaller parfait cup!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter