The headlines were a little out of the ordinary this weekend. From the good to the bad, here’s everything you need to know before you start your Monday morning.
1. World MasterCard Fashion Week wrapped up on Saturday in Toronto. Here is everything you might have missed including runway show recaps and our favorite street style looks.
3. Okay ladies, these foods may be your saviour when that time of the month rolls around.
4. In honor of Halloween this week, the true stories behind your favorite horror films.
5. Google wants to make your inbox a little less of a pain. (The Verge)
6. Hundreds of Canadians line-up to honor Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, the solider who was shot in Ottawa on Wednesday, on his final trip home. (CTV)
7. We found easy substitutes for a vegan lifestyle.
8. St. Louis Cardinals rookie Oscar Tavares has died in a car accident along with his girlfriend in the Dominican Republic.
9. The only 5 things you need to remember to have a vacation you will remember.
10. Sarah Jessica Parker gives a heart warming tribute to Oscar De La Renta. (Hollywood Reporter)
Republished by Blog Post Promoter