When it comes to Fall makeup inspiration, there’s all the usual suspects: pumpkin spice lattes, cranberry sauce, the changing leaves. But, let’s not overlook the delicious bonfire treat – s’mores! With their neutral palette of chocolate, tan and vanilla, they make a yummy muse for a sexy, autumnal eye! So we present, the s’mores inspired makeup. If you have to eat a few to really get into the right frame of mind, no judgement here. Ready to learn s’more?
- Apply a matte, warm brown shadow to your crease with a fluffy crease brush to serve as the graham cracker of our look. I am using Makeup Geek’s Creme Brulee.
- Pat a shimmery vanilla color all over the lid like Makeup Geek’s Shimma Shimma. Make sure to really highlight the inner corner.
- Next, using a dense shadow brush, press a deep chocolate shadow to just the outer V of the eye. I’m using Makeup Geek’s Bada Bing.
- Now, dip a blending brush into a more bronzy deep brown like Urban Decay’s Smog, found in the Naked 1 palette, and soften out the first brown.
- Grab your crease brush again with a bit more Creme Brûlée and soften down the top edge.
- Dab a matte ivory shade onto the brow bone. I used Makeup Geek’s Beaches and Cream.
- Drag Smog along the lower lash line with a pencil brush.
- Line the inner rim of your lower lid with a gold pencil liner. I love L’Oreal’s Silkissime in Gold.
- Taking a black liquid liner like L’Oreal’s Lineur Intense in Black, build a small wing and line the top lash line.
- Fill any gaps by tight lining with a black pencil liner.
- Apply mascara to your bottom lashes. I like to use Maybelline Lash Discovery for my bottom lashes only.
- Now, coat your top lashes. My all time favorite is Benefit’s They’re Real.
- Finish off your look with a deep berry gloss like Make Up For Ever’s Lab Shine in S14.
Off to your next bonfire party you go, rockin’ this s’mores inspired makeup look!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter