A yummy smoked salmon recipe that takes less than 10 minutes to prepare?!
Rushing to get ready in the morning is easily the worst thing possible that could happen. And even when you try to wake up early, for some unexplicable reason you always end up running late. Trust us, it’s like there’s some time gnome hiding in all of your clocks fast forwarding the hands. And having to prepare a lunch is most likely the last thing on your mind when you need your hair to look perfect before you leave the house.
We’ve solved that problem and created the perfect yet ridiculously tasty sandwich that will have your coworkers asking what restaurant you ordered it from! Prepare for some serious food envy.
Supplies You’ll Need
We didn’t forget about the quantities!
- 2 slices of bread (we like whole grain!)
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 haas avocado
- salt & pepper (optional)
- Cut your avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Scoop out all of the yummy avocado bits and mash it up in a bowl/container.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread out the avocado mix over both slices of bread.
- Peel off two pieces of smoked salmon and layer it on top of the avocado until you’ve achieved the desired thickness
- Put the two slices of bread together and cut down the centre.
If you’re not a fan of smoked salmon, check out delicious tuna sandwich recipe that you can make just as easily!
[quote_center]What other ways to you enjoy eating smoked salmon?[/quote_center]
Republished by Blog Post Promoter