People may always try and tell you that it doesn’t matter how many followers and likes that you get on Facebook and Instagram, but in our quickly evolving world, your fan-base may just be worth something. You already know that many popular Instagrammers often get contacted by companies and sent free things to advertise (welcome to the online world of advertisement), but did you know that you can get a free vacation as well?
Now it may seem quite demanding to have 100 000 followers on Instagram (it’s difficult to achieve that, unless you’re buying all of your followers), but 2000 private fans doesn’t seem that hard of a task to accomplish. If you’ve been a loyal Facebook user since the first days of its arrival, then you’ve probably already amassed about 1000+ friends and people that you’ve met throughout the years. So go back, log into that dusty Facebook account of yours and check your friend count. Do enough people care to know you to give you a free trip to Sweden? We hear IKEA calling!
- 100 000 followers or more = 100 % discount
- 15 000 followers or more = 15 % discount
- 10 000 followers or more = 10 % discount
- 5 000 followers or more = 5 % discount
- 100 000 fans or more = 100 % discount
- 2 000 private friends or more = 100 % discount
- 1 500 private friends or more = 15 % discount
- 1 000 private friends or more = 10 % discount
- 500 private friends or more = 5 % discount
But you won’t get away with just flaunting your social media following. In order to get a completely free vacation, there are some requirements that you’re going to have to fulfill, or else you end up playing the complete fee:
- Share a post about your reservation
- Share a post when you check-in
- Share a post when you check-out
- Use the hashtag #nordiclighthotel in the posts
- Tag Nordic Light Hotel upon arrival and the check-in has been completed
But you still have to do your part and make sure that you’re completely fulfilling all of their terms and requirements listed out on their website to ensure that you don’t get charged for your stay.
So what do you get with this free vacation?
Now’s the fun part, all the freebies that you’re going to get out of garnering that large of a social media following! You’re eligible for a free 7 night stay per year and you get access to their VIP services. Sound cool and fun? We think so, now to start building up a following…
[quote_center]Would you flaunt your social media following for a free vacation?[/quote_center]
Republished by Blog Post Promoter