Stuck in a rut as to what to make to satisfy your hanger tonight? Yup, we just went there and said hanger – because you know that you’re going to be in a bad mood when you open up that fridge and there’s nothing inside to eat. Skip the Chinese takeout and make yourself the ultimate American meal (not quintessential, ultimate); a quesa-pizza.
- Grab some pepperoni to garnish your pizza with. We found these adorably heart-shaped ones which we think are the cutest things ever!
- You’ll need 3 tortillas per quesa-pizza so grab however many you’ll need accordingly.
- Shredded cheese to both fill the quesadilla layer and top the pizza.
- A skillet will be your best friend. Make sure to grab one that’s big enough to fit the diameter of your tortillas.
- Get some pizza sauce to… well sauce your pizza.
- We like to garnish with some bell peppers but feel free to use anything else you desire.
- Chicken for the quesadilla because who doesn’t like chicken in their quesadilla?
Are you ready to put together the most delicious meal you’ve ever laid both your eyes and hands on? Here’s a quick low-down as to how to put together this concoction and save your hanger pains.
Step-by-Step Guide to the Quesa-Pizza
- Lay down one tortilla onto your skillet and load up some chicken strips and cheese onto it.
- Add another tortilla to the top and then turn up the heat to melt the cheese.
- Once everything has been glued together by the cheese, carefully flip over the quesadilla to grill the other side as well.
- Spread some of the pizza sauce over top and sprinkle over cheese until it too has melted a bit.
- Lay down the pepperoni slices over top of the cheese and you’re ready to serve!
And there you go, easy as pie and you didn’t even have to put that much effort into making it. Give it a go and let us know what you think!
[quote_center]Are you down for some quesa-pizza?[/quote_center]
Republished by Blog Post Promoter